Defense Stream

Discussion in 'Chompions - PS4' started by Imperfect611, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Imperfect611

Imperfect611 All-Decade Media Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Hey @Chompions I have done a similar stream a few times now. On Saturday I am going to run a stream going through how I ran my defense this year (#1 in ppg) and also helping people with picking playbooks, finding personnel, and generally running their defense.

I will start out with covering how I have used adjustments this year because a ton of people have asked. From there I will answer questions and help as best I can.

Saturday 1 EST is what I am shooting for.

Joshua Keating and Dakota7 like this.
  2. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

If you hold off till 130 est. I could jump on with you, my defense was 8th in ppg, 8th in total, 8th in passing, 11th in rushing. PM me if you want.

Dakota7 likes this.
  3. HeathH

HeathH Pro Bowler

cool, thanks

Dakota7 likes this.
  4. Imperfect611

@Chompions

This will be recorded for later viewing. Post any questions you might want answered here. Rather it be specific plays that you are having trouble stopping or more general questions.

5. Dakota7

Dakota7 Administrator Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

The auto motion screens, where the HB motions out wide, seem like an automatic 10 yards. What do you think is the best defense to stop them? Generally I like to man up any screen, but that doesn't seem to always work against this play.

6. Imperfect611

Do you know the name of the play you are talking about? I am thinking about two different plays and they are pretty different.

7. Dakota7

Dakota7 Administrator Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

I will look, I know there's one in the Oakland book

8. Imperfect611

I used to use the motion smoke screens are those what you meant @Dakota7

9. Dakota7

10. Imperfect611

Dakota7 likes this.