Draft Preview podcast

Discussion in 'Chompions - PS4' started by Blackhawk375, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Blackhawk375

Blackhawk375 Moderator Media Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Hello Sim Association, Chompions League! We will be doing a new podcast on Monday or Tuesday evening with our 2 resident draft experts; @Spayer419 and @Imperfect611
    These guys literally put hundreds of hours into madden draft classes and it usually shows with their results on draft day. If you have questions and would like to hear their responses or input on a draft related issue, please post here before the podcast.
    @Chompions

stryper, Neal Mason and ChandlerW like this.
  2. Imperfect611

Imperfect611 All-Decade Media Committee Competition Committee Chompions

It is depressing on some level that I don't think he is wrong.

stryper, Blackhawk375, Juke and 4 others like this.
  3. Blackhawk375

@Chompions
    This is going to be recorded tomorrow evening... Post some good draft questions here for me to ask these guys!

4. Neal Mason

Neal Mason All-Pro Chompions

How to fine good players in the later rounds

Blackhawk375 likes this.
  5. ChandlerW

ChandlerW All-Decade Chompions

Why do people keep trading their picks to Spayer? :ROFL:

6. Imperfect611

Imperfect611 All-Decade Media Committee Competition Committee Chompions

My name's Johnny and it might be a sin, but I'll take your bet you're gonna regret cause I'm the best there's ever been.

Juke likes this.
  7. ChandlerW

ChandlerW All-Decade Chompions

In a class that is top heavy when it comes to the front 7. What do you recommend for some teams looking to for a pass rusher at end or run stuffer at DT or a dominate LB if they are middle of the pack or have a late pick?

8. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

When there is a class that has a lot of depth at a position, is it best to jump in there and grab that position early or wait and take the scraps leftover?

ChandlerW likes this.
  9. MICHAEL PLUTH

MICHAEL PLUTH All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Chompions

When players are similarly rated, grades and combine results within their position, which position do you prefer? O-line Vs D-Line, WRs Vs CBs, LBs Vs Safeties, HBs Vs TEs

ChandlerW likes this.
  10. Blackhawk375

Awesome fellas! Thanks for the input... look for the podcast to drop this evening.