New Members Sign-Up Form

Discussion in '**OFFICIAL LEAGUE SIGN UP**' started by Glen Cieske, May 24, 2016.

1. Dashawn

Dashawn Rookie

Copy and paste this form and create a new Thread. The title of the thread should be your name.

Name: Dashawn Sahr
    Gamertag: MLB_History
    Time Zone: Central Time
    General availability for user vs user games: Every day mostly from 11am till about midnight ish
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: Darrick Horton invited me

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Because Darrick said it's one of the best leagues he hasn't been in and i love sim leagues!
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? Very good I'm a sim player don't break rules and if I do I don't argue with the punishments
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Ima mixed offense both run n pass but more heavy on runs and my defense I always look too force them too pass so stop the run and play defense !
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week.. no not at all
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline 6
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I love sports i watch every sport pretty much u ask me something Ik it I plan on being a sport commentator when I'm older MAYBE EVEN AN anylist! I do have lupus which is a auto immune disease I can't go in the sun for long periods Of times basically but yeah lol.
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? a fun competitive league! Maybe even meat couple cool dudes

May 24, 2016Report
    LikeReply

Juke likes this.
  2. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Who is Darrick Horton?

3. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Iexploited

Dakota7 likes this.
  4. abombish39

abombish39 All-Decade Chompions

[​IMG]
    Glen CieskeAdministratorStaff Member Chompions Trade Committee Competition Committee
    Copy and paste this form and create a new Thread. The title of the thread should be your name.

Name: Christopher Allard
    Gamertag: abombish39
    Time Zone: EST
    General availability for user vs user games:
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: time available varies usually at night works great. I am always one to try to contact my opponent as soon as I can. Heard from the league from Derreck Horton

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? As a sim player I find most of my leagues are going more and more lobby play. I play sim and don't need lobby play.
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? I have been the commish of an online sim league USFL for 5 years. Not to mention sim leagues is the only thing I play in.
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Offensives is balanced attack run and pass mix up you play calling. Defensive mix up man and zone , blitz and get some stops
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week. No not at all.
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline. Usually my league we run 6-8 season every year
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I am a fair person who can take losing if it is a fair loss. No cheesy play or lobby play. A dedicated player who if someone is doing something to hurt the league I will speak up about it.
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? A competitive place to play, get better and have fun

Juke and Blackhawk375 like this.
  5. Dr kreiger

Dr kreiger Rookie Chompions

Name: vince mcmahon
    Gamertag: bowserdestroyer1
    Time Zone:central
    General availability for user vs user games: anytime
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: stumbled across it

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Huge sim baller
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? Quite a few mostly ppl I personally know
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Offense ground n pound but can go vertical defense multiple- bend but dont break
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week no
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline 9
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: 3 kids teacher huge sports fan go huskers!!
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? Fun sim football n possibly new friends

Blackhawk375 and Juke like this.
  6. UpncomingQ

UpncomingQ Rookie Chompions

Name:UpncomingQ
    Gamertag:Q3011788
    Time Zone:est
    General availability for user vs user games:all day until 330 then again at 8 till 915,weekends all day
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: leaguecrawler.com

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? I hate lobby ball, I'm experienced in sim leagues
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? OMFL GRIDIRON, I PLAY BY RULES
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Play smart, have fun
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week, nope unless I have emergency
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline, all year till next Madden
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I'm a redskins fan, love video games and just relaxing after work
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at San? Gain more experience and make a few new friends

May 24, 2016

Juke likes this.
  7. Name: Brandon Kelly
    Gamertag: (PS4) JustBeReal0528
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General availability for user vs user games: Mon - Fri 7pm -11pm
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: Searching Leagues on League crawler

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? I really enjoy the community aspect of a 32 user franchise.
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? I have participated in a few leagues on Xbox One( Bomber Lg, PX1, etc.)
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? I like to run the football with some play action and the occasional deep throw. On defense I like to play mostly zone but I mix in a lot of 2 man under.
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week? No, I can play 3 games per week.
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline? 4 years is the longest.
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I am a guy who is very competitive and strategic. I would enjoy a community where guys treat their teams with care and make good decisions to help their team win a championship. Id like every game to feel like a chess match. Even free agency and the draft.
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? A great experience.

Juke likes this.
  8. ColeD_87

ColeD_87 All-Pro Chompions

Name: Cole Draper
    Gamertag: DEER_MD_87
    General availability for user vs user games: Evenings and saturdays
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: I work with Alex

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Been wanting to get back into Madden for a few years now
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? none
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? pass, and pressure the QB
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week? Nope. Just have college classes and a manageable work schedule
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline? I hit the max of 30 seasons on one of my Madden 12 PS2 franchises
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: Die hard Ravens fan. Play guitar a lot. Mostly play Smite, COD, and Skyrim on ps4 but I've been wanting to get back into madden for a while.
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? Have fun

9. BenTheGreat

BenTheGreat All-Pro Chompions

Name: Ben
    Gamertag: PhantomBandit-96
    General availability for user vs user games: I work 2-10 Monday- Friday so anytime after 10
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: League Crawler

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? It was 1 of the top 5 league crawler suggestions
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? I'm in a few so I have a pretty good amount of experience
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Keep a balance offense so my offense can run smoothly and on defense get to the QB so we can force turnovers
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week: no
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline: 4 seasons
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I like to talk about sports and tv shows I also like to hangout with my roommates on the weekend. I'm pretty open minded and out spoken
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? A real life football experience and great competition

Juke and Spayer419 like this.
  10. Joshua Keating

Joshua Keating All-Pro Chompions

11. stryper

stryper All-Pro Chompions

Name: Brent Mays
    Gamertag: abundantlife777
    General availability for user vs user games: weekdays- daily from 8am-8pm friday and saturday from 7am-11pm
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: Reddit

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? for a stable league with good rules in place .
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? CNFL,MNFL
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Offensive ball control and to force turnovers on defense
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week no
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline 4
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I am married and work full time and involved helping those in addiction recovery.
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? looking to build relationships and improve my game playing with some of the best out there.

May 24, 2016Report
    #1LikeReply

Juke likes this.
  12. kyswag23

kyswag23 Veteran Chompions

Name: Cornilius
    Gamertag: Kyswag23(PSN)
    General availability for user vs user games: Mon-Fri-3pm-10pm Sat-Sun-Anytime with notice
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: Tigers20
    1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Tigers20 recommended SA and mention how much better it was then the previous league we were in. Also want to enjoy playing football the right way!
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? I would consider myself a veteran dating back to NCAA 14 upto Madden 17. Notable leagues: PX1, OMGL, Road to the Bowl and a few more from Ncaa 14 glory days.
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Offense: I am more pro-style, like to do my best balancing out my plays and love a good running back who can hit the whole. Defense: If I can get pressure on the QB great, if not, hope my DB's can maintain coverage.
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week? No, I just ask for my opponent to communicate within a timely manner.
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline? Online: til' the next release of madden so on average 5-7
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: Like I mentioned in the new member thread I am a father and husband. I am very family oriented, I'm easy going but, I like to compete lol. I like to have some "FRIENDLY" trash talking but, not to the extent that both parties are upset with each other.
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? I want to be able to actually call a place home for my sim gaming experience and not have it die out like past leagues.

Juke and Spayer419 like this.
  13. Ataric

Ataric All-Pro Chompions

Name: Kendrick
    Gamertag: Ataric
    Time Zone: est
    General availability for user vs user games: after 8pm on weekdays; flexible on weekends
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: studley21

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association?
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? None
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? I would like to run a balanced offense. Philosophy on defense is to stop the ball.
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week? No...but I have a vacation coming up
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline?
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community:
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? Good games...

14. Ataric

Ataric All-Pro Chompions

Name: Kendrick

Gamertag: Ataric

Time Zone: est

General availability for user vs user games: after 8pm on weekdays; flexible on weekends

How did you hear about Sim Association?: studley21

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Playing against other people
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? I like to run a balanced offense. Philosophy on defense is to stop the ball.
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week? Not day to day...but I have a vacation coming up
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline? 7+ offline
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: Regular guy who enjoys video games
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? Fun and good games

15. Chris Barlow

Chris Barlow Rookie Chompions

Blackhawk375 and BlackPaw like this.
  16. Chez

Chez Rookie Chompions

Name: Chez Edwards
    Gamertag:Bigchez57
    Time Zone:EST
    General availability for user vs user games:Usually free after 7pm daily. Open on Saturday and Sunday
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: Twitter !

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Using Twitter as the communication is a great idea. I feel it makes the interaction between users better.
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? I have plenty years of experience when it comes to leagues . I like building teams as well and competing
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? I hate to give up rush yards! Denfense creates offense
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week? No
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline? 8 seasons
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I live football , I enjoy playing madden but more importantly just having fun . This is my strsss reliever honestly and keeps my mind clear .
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? Build a brotherhood and compete. I want to win but I also want to have fun!

Juke likes this.
  17. Chaps

Chaps Veteran Chompions

Name: David Chapman
    Gamertag: PSN chaps0719
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General availability for user vs user games: Weekdays after 8pm est, Weekends by appointment
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: Michael Pluth

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? I would like to join a competitive, fun SIM league
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Quick passing, power run. Zone Blitz defensive scheme
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week - No
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline - 5 seasons
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: Been in construction most of my life. Just got back into Madden last year, and Mike has told me to give this a shot.
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? A good atmosphere for Madden gaming. And fun.

Juke and Dakota7 like this.
  18. Jay Twizzle

Jay Twizzle Pro Bowler Chompions

Name: Jay Tyler
    Gamertag: Jay--Twizzle
    Time Zone: eastern
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: reddit

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Was in a sim league run my some friends and they just didnt have time to keep it running well
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? A season or two
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Try to keep it ballanced all around. 3-4 D
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week? Nope
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline. Quite a few back in the day on madden 07/10/11/12
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: I game a good but in my free time when Im not in school
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? Good, realistic, and fun football experience

Blackhawk375 likes this.
  19. Miles Strane

Miles Strane Veteran Chompions

Name: Miles Strane
    Gamertag: Dem_49ers
    Time Zone: MST

It depends, but I always play my games usually 1st.
    How did you hear about Sim Association?:
    Black Paw told me that you guys were a great league and had an opening.

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? Good competition and sim play. Sim is the only way to play.
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? 5 years in TSL, a nonuser switch on D or O league.
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? Offense I prefer a power run scheme, with some speed mixed in. On D I run 3-4.
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week
    5. Not really.
    6. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline: online-8 seasons. Offline, 15.
    7. Tell us a little more about yourself.: Im from Oakland Ca, but a die hard 49er fan. Gonna be a vetinarian.
    8. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: thats what i prefer. A group of guys that genuinely want to be friends.
    9. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? Sim gameplay, and new gamer buds.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Juke and BlackPaw like this.
  20. RC4

RC4 Rookie Chompions

Name:Russell Chalk
    Gamertag:chino_hills23114
    Time Zone:eastern
    General availability for user vs user games: weekdays
    How did you hear about Sim Association?: a friend

1. Why are you interested in joining Sim Association? My friend jay is in the league
    2. What is your experience with online sim leagues? none
    3. What are your offensive and defensive philosophies? heavy run attack, 4-3 defense
    4. Do you have any irregularities or conflicts in your day-to-day schedule that would make it difficult to consistently schedule and play 3 games of madden per week. nah
    5. What is the longest (number of seasons) that you've played a franchise/dynasty mode, online or offline 3
    6. Tell us a little more about yourself. This is more than a place to play video games, this is a community: i go to school, i work, watch sports
    7. What do you hope to get out of being a member at SA? a fun madden experience

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Dakota7, Blackhawk375 and Jay Twizzle like this.