Player Name Changes & Equipment Editing

Discussion in 'Trade Commitee' started by Juke, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Player Name/Number Change Rules

Chompions!
    As we progress in this Madden cycle. I want you to know I am 100% on board with you using your imaginations. Last year as some of you may remember I took a certain UFA WR and gave him my name and built him to be an absolute monster to cover. I encourage everyone to do this, as long as your not abusing the rules. With that being said we are going to go over some do's and don'ts for name changing. Here are the Name Change Rules:

1. When creating yourself, do not pad stats just to make your "created player" elite. The goal is to have a side project to work on while making your team better.
    2. You may use real college names in the drafts to come once the draft is over. However, I want it documented and I want there to be no duplicates. I don't want 6 LaMar Jacksons running around SA. Once you lay claim to that player that YOU drafted, you may name them whatever you wish. You only need to do this for real player names. If you're making up a name (i.e. Andrew Lockhart >> Dru Lockhart) I don't have an issue.
    3. Numbers must reflect those of the real life NFL. I have listed them below.
    Jersey Numbers.JPG

Equipment Changes
    I don't take any issue if you want to customize your guys looks. I definitely encourage it, but let's use common sense and keep it realistic in our SIM league atmosphere. Please don't put old school - facemaskless helmets/goofy neckbraces on players. I'll have to change it and warn you and I don't want to do that.

Any and all violations of these rules will result in disciplinary action up to and including removal from the Sim Association entirely.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017