PSA: When to stream/how to stream

Discussion in 'The Conference Room' started by Juke, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Hey SA! Please Write that you read and understand Wanted to reach out and let everyone know how to archive their broadcasts, and let you know when you need to start your stream, so we provide maximum transparency for the league.

Here is a step by step guide on how to archive your broadcasts: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how to archive broadcasts on twitch

Here's when to broadcast:

We would sincerely appreciate it if every one started their stream from the team select page.
    Shortly after starting your stream I would like to see everyone go to the advanced settings option and review their playbooks to make sure we are using team playbooks. NO CUSTOM/SCHEME SPECIFIC PLAYBOOKS ARE ALLOWED.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in these matters.

Paul, Evan, and Glen

@Xxclaywilliamxx @Antonio T. @DukeJukem @Neal Mason @oBUCKNUTo @HeathH @Blackhawk375 @2k King @iexploitd @dakota7 @Logan @Spatch3 @Glen Cieske @MICHAEL PLUTH @ChandlerW @Spayer419 @NailedToTheWall @BlackPaw @Studley021 @OGKUSH008 @Imperfect611 @DJ_Tussle @MyNameIsSean @Sam

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  2. BlackPaw

BlackPaw King Leo Trade Committee Chompions

Read and Understand.

Juke likes this.
  3. Blackhawk375

Blackhawk375 Moderator Media Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Loud and clear

4. Sam

Sam Pro Bowler

Got it, can we get a list of everyones Twitch?

5. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

we are trying to get the twitch app working on here again. Hopefully a lot on the site will be different. in the mean time there is a thread for twitch channels.

Sam likes this.
  6. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Team specific playbook? I thought we could declare our playbook and it could be any one, not our team specific book. Also, it's impossible to follow up on playbooks if everyone hasn't ever declared their playbook. There are 3 non-compliant teams, even AFTER season 1.

7. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Sorry, not trying to be a douche. Just feel like we need to enforce the rules we already have before we start adding more layers.

8. Juke

I worded that wrong I meant team playbooks...my apologies. This is NOT a rule, it is for transparency.

Dakota7 likes this.
  9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

10. Spayer419

Spayer419 Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Completely understand where you're coming from. It's something that we've decided to address with much more of an iron-fist mentality for season 2. We kind of dropped the ball on enforcing it with the focus on just getting the thing off the ground, but with @Glen Cieske back and us not short handed anymore issues like this won't be a thing moving forward

Juke and Dakota7 like this.
  11. Juke