Season 1 Waivers

Discussion in 'Madden 18' started by Glen Cieske, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Laszlo Blaskovics

Laszlo Blaskovics 4-3 #feartheD Chompions

Please can someone explain me How team got already players who behind me on this waiver list?
    Houston get Reynolds and he is behind me on this list.?????

2. Blackhawk375

Blackhawk375 Moderator Media Committee Competition Committee Chompions

You didn't submit your list before the deadline

3. Laszlo Blaskovics

It is still preseason....what deadline... ohh I see

4. Laszlo Blaskovics

Please, can you help me guys. When can I fill up my roster? When the waiver procedure finished? I have only 44 playr on my roster.
    thnks

5. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

44? Did you cut down to that?

6. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Seems that you made way too many cuts. You have to have 53 on your roster. Make sure you do not have any cpu roster control options turned on.

7. Laszlo Blaskovics

I cut all of them. I won't keep TE 45 OVR and useless old players. I will fill up roster I just ask when It can happen. I won't get any on waiver. So I have to go free agency when it will be free serve.

8. Dakota7

I guess week 1, when the free agency rules relax. If you need to sign guts prior to your week 4 preseason, sign the absolute worst guys at the required positions. You can cut them after your game.

9. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

10. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

I'll send you guys a group text later in the morning

11. Laszlo Blaskovics

Sorry. I still have 44 player on my roster. I am not allowed to fill up roster till waiver end. Season start 1 hour time. I am in a trap.
    I need assistant with this problem.thank you