Season 2 Super Bowl #Let'sGo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chompions - PS4' started by Juke, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Dear Sim Association,

As we get ready for our 2nd Super Bowl of the M18 Campaign. I want to let you know that all of you make this place so special! The way this league has molded into a community makes Glen, Evan, and I the proudest admins we possibly could be! The stories leading up to this game have been incredible!
    @Michael Martin Martin wouldn't even be here if it hadn't been for us pulling together and helping him out. The run he then had in the playoffs was nothing short of spectacular! He fought and clawed his way to this game, fought of the toughest the AFC had to offer and is here in this game!

@Studley021 has a special story of his own and is having quite the year himself, not only does he find himself in the big game after a plethora of playoff losses, but he also became a dad this year to a handsome baby boy and earned his masters degree. He's one of my oldest friends in Sim football and I wish him the best in this game!
    The following is something I've been working on since we crowned the conference champions and I have to say it gave me chills knowing all we've built together has taken us to this point.
    Let's have a fantastic season 3 and beyond!
    Dilly Dilly!

Dap, Studley021, Dakota7 and 2 others like this.
  2. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

3. Joshua Keating

Joshua Keating All-Pro Chompions

Dilly Dilly boys I have a great time here thanks for having me

Juke likes this.
  4. BlackPaw

BlackPaw King Leo Trade Committee Chompions

Nice work Juke! Good luck fellas

Juke likes this.
  5. ChandlerW

ChandlerW All-Decade Chompions

DILLY DILLY

Juke likes this.
  6. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Nice video @Juke

Good luck tonight boys!

Juke likes this.