Trade -- Chiefs/Saints

Discussion in 'Trade Commitee' started by Dakota7, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Chiefs ($8.08M available cap space )
    Send

WR Tyreek Hill 24 yo 86 overall
    2 years remain/$610K salary
    $100K penalty

Saints ($21.45M available cap)
    Send

CB PJ Williams 25yo 82 overall
    1 year remain/$840K
    $200K penalty

TE Coby Fleener 29 yo 84 overall
    3 years remain/ $6.5M salary
    $4.8M penalty

Saints are looking to move Williams, who is a nice young corner (hard to find ) but he has shut down the team in contract talks. Getting a versatile threat like Hill softens the blow.

@The Phenomenal One
    @Trade Committee

2. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Don’t know if this will work boys, chiefs played his game and week 8 has passed for him. If he can I approve

3. Juke

Juke Administrator Staff Member Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Don’t know if this will work boys, chiefs played his game and week 8 has passed for him. If he can I approve

4. Dakota7

Dakota7 All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

I thought it would work as long as both teams are at the same stage? Both played or neither played, and I have a bye

5. BlackPaw

BlackPaw King Leo Trade Committee Chompions

Approve if possible

6. Juke

You can try, I just know week 8 is the deadline and he played so the game might see him as past the deadline. Let me know if it works out.

Dakota7 likes this.
  7. Studley021

Studley021 Moderator Trade Committee Competition Committee Chompions

Approve unfortunately

8. Studley021

Don't need hill in my life

Dakota7 and BlackPaw like this.
  9. Imperfect611

Imperfect611 All-Decade Media Committee Competition Committee Chompions

You might be able to get a "trade pending" through and have it process on advance

10. John Fichera

John Fichera All-Pro Chompions

Ugh

BlackPaw and Dakota7 like this.
  11. Studley021

My Poe trade two weeks ago went through after both of us had played our games that week

Dakota7 likes this.
  12. MICHAEL PLUTH

MICHAEL PLUTH All-Decade Media Committee Trade Committee Chompions

I double approve, as Hill is out of the AFC West

Dakota7 likes this.
  13. Juke

Yeah but this the trade deadline is the issue

14. Dakota7

I'll be surprised if the game has a sub-deadline. I doubt it goes that deep, tbh. My guess is this will go through no problem, because the deadline is truly once the week is advanced to week 9.

15. Dakota7

Phenom accepted the trade, but it still says pending and didn't process, so you guys may have been on the something here. Not sure if it will process at advance, but I doubt it.

16. Studley021

Cleveland didn’t send in the paperwork lol

BlackPaw likes this.
  17. Dakota7

Lol....I was thinking the same thing

18. Dakota7

Sashi Brown won out on this...some of you will glad to know that the trade did not process.

Studley021 and BlackPaw like this.
  19. Juke

:( Sorry bud

20. Dakota7

I'm a little surprised at the crappy logic on this, I would love to hear a developer explain what happened.

Juke likes this.